PBR, Q98-FIVE,BENSON BARS and UCP PRESENT:
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2014 with a 12:00 NOON Shotgun Start
WHAT IS THE BARSTOOL OPEN?
• Eleven Benson bars along with Q98-Five and featuring PBR have joined together to present the 1st Benson Barstool Open to benefit the programs & services of UCP of Nebraska
• Teams of 4 compete in a round of miniature golf.
• One golf hole is located at each of the participating bars.
• Putters & balls will be provided & available at each hole. Please do not bring putters
• Begin play at the bar that you registered for on-line
• Each hole has a 3 stroke limit per person
* Proceeds to benefit UCP of Nebraska
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
WHEN: Saturday, October 4, 2014
TIME: 12:00 Noon Shotgun Start – 4:00 PM
COST: $160 per team of 4 ($130 is tax deductible). You must register on-line at Q985fm.com.
INCLUDES: T-shirt, a round of miniature golf, food throughout the day, and lots of fun
SIGN-UP: On-line registration ONLY at Q985fm.com, all teams must be registered by September 28th. Participation is limited to the first 132 teams on each course. Each bar is limited to the first 12 teams that register on-line to start play at each bar.
Q98-Five, The UCP of Nebraska and PBR encourage you to enjoy yourselves at the Benson Barstool Open but remind you to please drink responsibly and always have a designated driver.